This blog is about making, baking, caking, a bit of gardening and some completely ramdom thoughts.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Dreaming of more than cake....












Well, I did promise a bit of gardening so I'll throw into the mix a few photos of my garden. This is an arrangement of plants and flowers that I put together myself and photographed. Gardening was my passion before I became so caught up in cake. I don't spend nearly as much time in the garden as I once did.... as I'd like to and I'm afraid it suffers for it. There are days I can hear it calling to me but cake tugs me in the opposite direction, and once again that love/hate relationship with cake resurfaces. To be honest, there are times that I long for the days when it was just myself and the flowers again.

No comments:

Post a Comment