This blog is about making, baking, caking, a bit of gardening and some completely ramdom thoughts.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sea Turtle




I don't very often get to do many 3-D cakes so this one was a lot of fun. It was a suprise from the sister of the bride to be, whom of course, loves turtles and is an RN about to tie the knot. The client E-mailed me and said she had a dream..."Where have we heard that before?" She dreamed of a turtle wearing a nurses hat with a stetoscope in its ears (Do turtles even have ears)? and a bridal veil on its head. When she saw it, I thought she was going to cry...."Making dreams come true, one cake at a time". LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, that is so sweet! I think you out-do yourself with every new cake woman.

    I love ya sis,
    ¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete