This blog is about making, baking, caking, a bit of gardening and some completely ramdom thoughts.

Monday, January 10, 2011

What's up

I have a big weekend coming up. It's my granddaughters first birthday. My ONLY grandchild so it has to be big, right? After all, how often do you celebrate the first birthday of the first grandchild? So my daughter and I are planning to do a desert/cake/candy buffet. Wow...hope I haven't bitten off more than I can chew, especially since I have 2 other cakes due this week. I am definately excited to be putting this together though. I've been wanting to give one of these a go for a long time and what better opportunity. No pressure (only on myself). Anyway I look forward to sharing those precious moments with you very soon.

1 comment:

  1. No wonder you want my help! LoL
    I can't wait sis!

    Love you...♥

    ReplyDelete